Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Check out this blog!

I am now following Blessed Femina and have really enjoyed what I've read there so far. Here are some quotes on the blog that I absolutely loved. =)

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”
- Laura Ingalls Wilder

"Happiness quite unshared can scarcely be called happiness; it has no taste." 
- Charlotte Brontë

 "How sweet the name of Jesus sounds In a believer's ear It soothes his sorrow, heals his wounds, And drives away his fears."
-John Newton

"As you read, pause frequently to meditate on the meaning of what you are reading. Absorb the Word into your system by dwelling on it, pondering it, going over it again and again in your mind, considering it from many different angles, until it becomes part of you."
-Nancy Leigh DeMoss

The truths that I know best
I have learned on my knees.
I never know a thing well, till it is
burned into my heart by prayer.
-John Bunyan

No comments:

Post a Comment