Friday, July 22, 2011

It's about time...

So. 

I thought it was about time I posted something about me personally. Something real.

And I love this color, so here we go...

I'm not really sure how to feel about quitting my job. I am happy about it, but I've had a job for so long (which technically isn't that long--it just seems like it). It's kind of weird.  But leaving that behind, I'm really excited about the upcoming school year. Which means plans, organization, schedules, and goals.  I thrive on these things. It's me. 
I'll be teaching Andrew Geometry and helping him to finish up on his Algebra II. I'll also be helping quite a bit with his English Lit. Oh, and piano lessons with Cathryn will start soon as well. =)

Enough about me. I get too boring. lol

Verses that have stuck in my mind today:

"Who hath put wisdom in the inward parts? or who hath given understanding to the heart?"
~Job 38:36

"Look on every one that is proud, and bring him low; and tread down the wicked in their place. Hide them in the dust together; and bind their faces in secret. Then will I also confess unto thee that thine own right hand can save thee"
~Job 40:12-14.

2 comments:

  1. I think it is great you are quitting your job, you will be home more! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, Amanda.

    ReplyDelete